About My Carer
We provide outstanding individualised
home care in Oxfordshire
All our clients are treated with dignity, understanding and respect at all times
Our objective is to provide outstanding individualised care to all our clients. All our clients are treated with dignity, understanding and respect at all times. Whilst providing this high standard of care we encourage all our clients to be as independent as they can be, while ensuring they feel safe and happy.
Care plans are tailored to suit the individual’s needs. Each client’s personal input into their own care plan is vital to ensure you get the care you need. We will visit you and your family to discuss all your requirements on our initial assessment. Alongside this you will be allocated your own regular care workers.
We will ensure our staff have the appropriate skills to provide this care, our staff work as a team to provide the best possible care. Your support worker is encouraged to take an active part in your care plan & review process to ensure your care plan is kept up to date, ensuring the best possible continuity of care.
Please read our latest inspection report where we received
Our Local Home Care Services Include
- Personal care – washing & dressing, b
- Light housework – assistance with laundry and can include ironing
- Shopping – on behalf of or with the client
- Meal preparation – feeding
- Medication assistance
- Pet care – walking, feeding
- Night & Day sitting service – long or short term care
- Terminal – palliative and end of life care
- Continence care – toileting, emptying commodes & urinals, catheter care
- Shaving wet & dry, oral care, mouth care
service on call
- Relief to care
- Dressing & undressing / getting up going to bed
- Dementia Care
- Parkinson Care
- Stroke Care
- Double handed visits
- Complex needs and shared care tasks
If you need to get in touch to ask any questions or need a long term, short term or an emergency carer then please give us a call.
16 – 18 London Street, Faringdon,